Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday, Salmon

Random Quote of the Day:

Wild salmon are the canaries in the coal mines of our own world.

-Bill Taylor, President and CEO of the Atlantic Salmon Federation

This cup-imprinted quote inspired me last Tuesday as I sipped a "tall" artificially-sweetened Starbucks coffee with the beautiful Anna Ross. Actually, I can't remember if or how she sweetened hers.

Random Fact of the Day:

I know five people whose birthday is today. They were born in 1954, 2003, 1982, 1994, and 1980.

Statistically, for that to be normal, I would have to know 1826.25 people.

Happy birthday, folks.

4 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

And Cassandra. And the Zubbie. And Debbie. And Andy. Who am I missing?

 
At Sun Nov 13, 05:02:00 PM, Blogger aduma said...

how many people do you know?

 
At Sun Nov 13, 07:14:00 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I suppose that would depend on your definition of "know," but I think my acquaintance is probably a bit smaller than that.

 
At Wed Nov 23, 01:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet you forgot October 25's single (I assume) representative... hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home