As the Year Turns
I'm so glad to be moving on.Don't get me wrong. I've never been a big fan of change. But I'm finally starting to understand how change can be for the better as well as the worse.
As the calendar flips, I am again reminded of how many changes for the better I could stand to undergo personally -- and what changes for the worse must be alertly fought.
Over the holidays I met four beautiful and promising changes to our family.
Political leadership will change this year, for better, worse or indifferent.
Change is the only way my industry can and will survive.
The universe was created with built-in changes. In only a few weeks we'll watch the days return with sparkling sunlight to illuminate and then eliminate the sleeping snow.
Fah who foraze, dah who doraze, welcome, new year, New Year's Day!


2 Comments:
Ah, so that's how you spell those crazy lyrics. :)
where did you move to?
Post a Comment
<< Home