Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Anything but Work

Tarleton State University was closed today on account of inclement weather. I can't see any evidence of coldness through my window aside from the occasional hoodied college student. Oh yeah, I forgot my jacket today.

I long to join in with the chorus of delighted teachers and students rejoicing in the school closure. I have a paper due tomorrow, though, and will probably be here after the last skipping professor has left the building. Even grace sometimes leaves us to the consequences of our choices.

I found Abu's quiz insightful, so I will break my own quizless streak and post my results.

You scored as Purple. You like purple the best. Most people who like purple find that they like the color of grapes, the night sky, 2B jersies, and smashed thumbs. If it wasn't for this cool combination of red and blue, you would have a different favorite color.

Purple


100%

Blue


67%

Red


56%

Yellow


44%

Green


22%

Black


22%

Pink


11%

Orange


0%

Choice of Color
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 07, 11:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that you're talking about procrastination here, followed by a post of one of those "random" quizzes you just filled out. Ah, I'm seeing stuff that I would do myself: "Hey, blog buddies. I'm really needing to get some work done. So, in the interests of putting work off further, here are the results of this quiz I just took."

We humans are silly creatures.

I'm contemplating getting my last papers that this inclement (or clement, depending on how you look at it!) weather has bought me the time to grade. . . .

I'll think about it.

 
At Wed Dec 07, 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, you still can't get away from CLUB. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home