A Valley of Shadow
Why must we name hurricanes? 'Katrina' is a beautiful name, and I fear it is lost to a generation.The destruction is unimaginable. Houses built on the sand no longer exist. The earth writhes and groans in pain, and the people turn against one another.
Everything else seems to cooperate in a chorus of gloom. After one week, I can scarcely see a glimmer of hope that my calling is in education. And if it isn't there, I don't know where it is.
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.


1 Comments:
"I know the plans I have for you--plans for good and not for evil....." Jeremiah 20:11 So, you might not be a teacher,--neither of us will be disappointed--whatever you do will be good.
Post a Comment
<< Home