Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Calling for Suggestions

I have some pictures on the roll of film in my camera that should make for a good post--but I can't make that post until I have it finished and developed.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should photograph? I am plumb out of ideas.

After nearly a year, my job is beginning to lose its lustre (I greatly prefer the British/Canadian/pretty-much-everywhere-other-than-America spelling). I can feel some level of apathy creeping in, again proving that unless one cultivates discipline and a conscientious work ethic, it will deteriorate. But let me concentrate on the positive and simply rejoice that I only have ten days left in which I must exert myself to be cheerful, helpful, and productive. These qualities will just come naturally after that, right? Right?

6 Comments:

At Tue Jul 19, 08:37:00 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Birds!

 
At Wed Jul 20, 04:42:00 AM, Blogger tank said...

lustre. lust-ray. lust-ree. hmm

 
At Wed Jul 20, 04:53:00 AM, Blogger lil diamond said...

luster.

and as for pictures.. some landmarks you are fond of may not be a bad idea...

 
At Wed Jul 20, 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

The Quirks of Stephenville. There are plenty. :D

 
At Wed Jul 20, 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the "old folk's home" on Holland Ave?

 
At Wed Jul 20, 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Awww, I wish I could!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home