Efficiency or Laxity?
With me, the latter is a good guess. You'd never guess I'm choleric-melancholy, since I exhibit so many phlegmatic-sanguine symptoms.I've discovered that nearly everything I do is marathonic. I can't seem to do things a little at a time. When the pressure is on, I "get taps on my toes and get goin'." Usually, though this has recently been called into question, I get a lot done that way. So, is this a newly acquired understanding of my own personality or weakness of character? I don't know yet.
What this discovery probably doesn't mean is that the blog will be updated daily. Some things just can't maintain quality without sabbatical.
I am back, though. Hello? Readers? Hello?


5 Comments:
Hello, writer!
As you well know, your titular question is one I'm exploring even at this very moment.
I'm so glad to see you're blogging again. And, as always, I'm willing to wait a while in between posts. I'm never disappointed.
Yup. Still reading. Still looking almost daily...and never disappointed, except when there's nothing new for 2 weeks. Heheh. No pressure. (smile)
Ditto Boom!!
Looking forward to SEEING AND TALKING TO YOU IN PERSON!!! YAY!
Hey, get a sitemeter.com account, it's pretty neat, and only sends you an email once weekly, and no spam or ads.
It will tell you when people check your site.
Don't worry, your loyal audience here in Cotati is still checkin' on ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home