(sic)
It is strange for someone of my stamp to be without words.Even though I am one of those people who cannot lie, even to the throwaway question "how are you?", I usually find quite enough true words to make my quota for the day (16,215).
And as my handful of blog readers can tell, I just don't have much to say right now. There's not an unspoken crisis or tragedy which suddenly caused it, but it's true. And my credo there on the right side of the screen still holds.
My best friends leave it at that. They don't mind. They also don't feel guilty for taking advantage of my inclination to listen rather than speak.
The second-best friends somehow find a subject on which I can conjure something.
My Supreme Friend will soon give me more stories to tell.


1 Comments:
NO COMMENT. You are just as dear when you are quiet as when you paint beautiful word pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home